Hand forged from reclaimed materials, the tools I make all carry the following hallmarks that make them unique and one of a kind:
- extremely durable: built to last generations
- nostalgia: hand made using a process that’s 4,000 years old
- sustainable: made from reclaimed and recycled steel
- beauty and inspiration: whether in the garden or on the farm, people WANT to use these tools
- pride of ownership: satisfaction in knowing that your purchase was a wise investment
Click on any image below to get a detailed account of the tool, the creation process, and the materials that were sourced.